Power Rack 20-480 kVA
Power Rack are high-performance server power supplies installed in the 19″ rack cabinets. Power Rack’s modular design allows replacing live parts and N+X redundancy. Power Rack is a low-cost solution, in both investment and operation. Among double-conversion modular power supplies
(true on-line), Power Rack is a state-of-the-art solution, setting a new benchmark for UPS tasked with protecting sensitive equipment.
Monitoring and control of the power supply is implemented via integrated large LCD panel, GSM/SMS module and standard user-friendly management/monitoring software. All components of the power supply mounted in a rack cabinet allow you to configure the UPS as a fully redundant system that makes expansion of UPS power possible. The basic components of the power supply are power modules, system controllers, bypass modules and distribution blocks.
- Supplying 20 -480 kVA power take-offs (in parallel circuits).
- Modules and systems redundancy.
- Replacement of live parts ensures continuous operation even during maintenance.
- Duplicated power and control systems provide higher reliability.
- Built-in bypass UPS switches – service and emergency one.
- Modular design allows for easy expansion and ensures easy maintenance.
- LCD display supporting several languages.
- Standard communication protocols (SNMP, RS232, Modbus), smart expansion slots, relay volt-free inputs/outputs.
- Allows for adding external battery cabinet to extend the power-up time.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.99) and low harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%).
- Lower installation cost due to the compact size and modular design.
- Energy-efficient operation with maximum performance of 94% reduces operating costs.
Power system management software
- remote or local power supply management,
- real-time monitoring, recording and analysis,
- programming and planning of activities (e.g. battery test),
- creating reports,
- archiving of all events and actions of users in the database,
- supports RS232, RS485, SNMP, USB, depending on the type of software and solution,
- multilingual interface.
Centralized management applications:
- Data center solutions
- Telecommunication systems
- Industrial systems
- Computer networks
- Alarm and security systems
- Medical equipment