In cooperation with our partners, we deliver complete data processing and storage facilities (data centres, server rooms), including:
- IT-Room booths,
- guranteed power supply,
- precise air-conditioning,
- electronic security systems,
- fire extinguishing systems.
IT-Room – safety and security for server rooms
The central element of such facilities is the so-called secure storage unit (IT-Room). The design and basic parameters of IT-Rooms are regulated by the Polish Standard PN-EN 1047-2 (a translation of the corresponding European standard). Key parameters ensuring the safety of data and equipment are:
- elimination of electromagnetic emanation,
- protection against electromagnetic and ionizing radiation,
- fire resistance (maintaining the temperature inside the IT ROOM below 70°C during a fire outside the booth),
- fire resistance (keeping the humidity level inside the IT ROOM below 85% during a fire outside the booth),
- burglary protection/access control.
As a complete unit, the booth was certified according to the PN-EN 1047-2 standard specifying the stability of operating conditions for ICT equipment during a fire outside. Parameters offered by the booth are much better than those laid down in the standard: the booth maintains the temperature below 30 °C and humidity below 67 % during a fire with a duration of at least one hour.
Safe IT booths have the following basic elements and features:
structural elements (walls, ceiling, floor, security door, cable ducts, ventilation valves) certified for fire resistance rating of 120 minutes, IP 65 protection rating – dust-tight and protected against fire extinguishing water.