Cabinet Control Unit
AKCP’s Cabinet Control Unit allows for card reader access to be added to your server cabinets.
- Bundle Code: CCU
- MSRP Price:
- Expansion module for the Door Control Unit or securityProbe Series
- Arrange access by site, floors, rooms, or cabinets.
- Restrict access for certain times, days, users or security levels.
- Set up adjustable user groups with virtually any customizable preference your company, group, or organization may need.
- AKCess Pro Server Management Software provides you with User / Groups Management, User Access Schedules, Advanced Analytics, Notifications, Real time video, Time-Stamped Video playback and much more…Unlock doors remotely using software control.
- Connect a wide variety of electronic lock types.
- Time and Attendance integration with AKCess Pro Server.
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
imple Wizards makes implementation easy!
Used in conjunction with AKCP’s Door Control Unit (DCU), the Cabinet Control Unit (CCU) seamlessly integrates using plug and play technology via RJ45, making expanding security to your cabinets easier than ever. Use the DCU to record and monitor all access to your server cabinets.
Our card access reader supplies detailed reports on who accesses your cabinets and when.
|DimensionSize : 13.20 cm x 5.38 cm x 3.40 cm Weight : 0.15 Kg||Expansion PortsAKCess Pro RJ45 Extension Port||Mounting
|Power RequirementsVoltage 12 VDC, 1Amp||Status IndicationLED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
|ComponentsManufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.|
|Inputs2x RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCess Pro sensors
1x Wiegand Reader
1x Door Lock Control.
|Operating EnvironmentTemperature : Min. -35°C Max.80°C
Humidity : Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
|Power ConsumptionTypical 6 Watt||Supported Lock RatingThe CCU can control a 12V Door Lock with a maximum current draw no greater than 500mA.|