Side and row heat exchangers
In Data Center facilities the right temperature, humidity and quality of air delivered by precision cooling devices are the most important factors ensuring operational continuity of computational units . Precision air conditioning is essential for providing proper microclimate 24 hours a day throughout the year .
ZPAS air conditioning portfolio can be divided according to air flow concepts and cooling agent . Our offer encompasses both air conditioners for single cabinets, side and row heat exchangers, as well as precision air-conditioning cabinets for server rooms .
Nowadays, data centres are usually cooled by means of cool air inlets running under the access floor or through direct blow of cold air into the room, which can lead to mixing of cold and hot air, thus, compromising the air conditioning efficiency . Uneven distribution of equipment in terms of generated heat can also create hot spots . By using row or side heat exchangers, you can avoid these problems and provide an optimal environment for electronic equipment .
- Easy mounting without any interference inside the cabinet.
- Constant, even flow of air.
- Shortening the path that cold air travels to active devices.
- Direct removal of hot air from active devices.
- Exchanger redundancy N+1 easily achieved.
- Cooling agent supply from the top or from the bottom of the heat exchanger.
- Heat exchangers suitable for 42, 45 and 47 U cabinets as well as for cabinets of 1000 mm and 1200 mm in depth.
- Possibility to replace filters “on the fly”.
- Allows for collecting condensate and removing it outside mechanically using a condensate extraction pump.
- Inputs for hydraulic connections making it possible to connect at the top or at the bottom of the heat exchanger.
- Temperature and humidity measurement.
- Advanced controller that controls various modes of exchanger operation.
- Communication via Ethernet.